Friday, February 8, 2013

Olkokola

Early morning walk.
I shouldn't have waited almost three weeks to write, because now I have no idea where to start.

Anyways, life is good.

Tanzania is beautiful, the people are lovely, I like the language, my job is challenging, and I'm excited to fly soon.

I love taking walks, so I've been out every morning enjoying the beauty and semi-quiet of mornings here at Olkokola. There are always people around, but I love to walk and explore the area a bit before the craziness of the day starts.  It's fun and definitely overwhelming having to learn a new culture, language, job, etc. but I'm taking everything slowly.  I'm trying to enjoy every part of my life here in Africa..even the challenging moments!

I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to live in Arusha, and I'm thankful for all of the kind people I've met so far.

Baby Ng'ombe!

Just a portion of the Garden...Christopher is our awesome gardener! 

Early morning walk.

Baby Ema--helping me work!

A few students from our Vocational Training Center
  
Post a Comment