Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tanzania

I will be leaving for Tanzania January 11, 2013!

I've been blessed with an opportunity to work with Flying Medical Service in Arusha, Tanzania. I am so excited to have this amazing adventure, opportunity to volunteer, and incredible learning experience!

This will challenge and stretch me in more ways than I can imagine, but I pray that the Lord will use this experience to help me grow, mature, and learn as much as possible over the next couple of years.  

Will you all please partner in prayer with me? 

I will be using this blog to share and keep you all up to date on the craziness of my life!


Mount Kilimanjaro...here I come!


Love,

Elsa

2 comments:

Modern Day Hannah said...

We are praying for you. Are you going to do newsletters? Such an exciting opportunity :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! So far I'm planning on doing updates on here and through facebook...I haven't decided on newsletters yet :). Most likely everything said in a newsletter will also be posted to my blog. I'm really excited for this opportunity.